- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In an extra-large skillet, melt the butter in the sesame oil and vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add the brussels sprouts and crushed red pepper and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until golden-brown, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and cook until the brussels sprouts are dark brown and crunchy, about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
I have not added this recipe to bake space, as you can print it directly from Rachael Ray’s web site.